• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush - Playback speed difference working on iPhone or PC

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am just using Rush for some days now on my phone. Today I wanted to switch to my desktop PC to do some final changes. The problem is, the project is running too fast on Rush using my PC. If I open the same project again on my iPhone everything is fine. I tried everything but I couldn't come up with an solution. Do you maybe have an idea what could cause this?

Thanks

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello AronDD,

That's interesting! Sorry for the hassle. Can you tell me a few things about your setup?

1. What version of Rush do you have installed? Do you have the latest version on each device?
  2. What type of clip is this happening with? Was it captured on your phone (which phone do you have) or with another camera? 
  3. When you say "the project is running too fast" can you provide some more details on what that means? 
  4. If you export the video on your PC, does it appear ok or is it too fast in the case as well? 

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines