• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush shown as "Included in your subscription" but I'm being prompted to pay for it. What???

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have creative cloud desktop for windows.

Open the Creative Cloud desktop in windows, it shows  Premier Rush as "Included with your subscription"

So I installed it and went through the tour, then at the end of the tour I was prompted to purchase it for and additional $10.65/ month beyond what I'm already paying.  Whatt????

Has anyone experienced this? Why is it shown as included if it's not included? 

I tried to get help from adobe tech support. Yea rigght!!  Major slap in the face. No clear explanation or resolve. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question.  What does "Included with your subscription mean?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush is part of the Creative Cloud so, if you've got a CC subscription, you have Rush.

Did you install it from the Creative Cloud Desktop App?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Thanks for responding.

Yes, I installed it directly from the Creative Cloud desktop app.  My plan is: Creative Cloud Photography plan (with 20GB of cloud storage)
US$9.99/mo

It installed fine, and I went through the tutorial, but at the end of the tutorial I went to look at the share function, and was presented with a prompt to upgrade and if I don't upgrade it only lets you share video 3 times.

Total bait and switch. Why is this app shown as "Included with your subscription" if you need to pay an additional monthly fee for full functionality?

I brought this issue to the attention of adobe help and tech support to NO avail. I talked to several reps and they all said the same thing. Not included in my subscription, even though my creative cloud desktop "all apps" section shows it as "Included with your subscription"   Not one rep acknowledged or commented regarding the fact that it's shown as "Included with your subscription"

If it's a trial version (which it appears to be) why is it not shown in the trial area?

Total contradiction.  I'm so fumed regarding this.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, the only CC plan Rush is included with (other that its own single app plan) is the All Apps package:

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 7.21.35 PM.png

You can see what is included in your plan by going here:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html 

and clicking directly on the plan.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meg,

Understandable but the point to ponder is why on earth is Premier Rush shown as "Included with your subscription" on my apps dashboard if it is not truly included?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure there is no malicious intent on the part of Adobe. This is definitely not a bait and switch. On most systems (including mine) you can install as many of the Creative Cloud apps as you'd like for a single price.

I'm not sure why you're having problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we know we can install additional apps for an individual single price, but what UngaBungaBunga has written - which he described very well - is that it is shown that PR is included in our $9.99 Lightroom and Photoshop subscription.  Not a trial version as the "Trial Version" apps are shown below as separate programs.  I don't want to use the app for only 3 videos.  I want to use it for more and that it will be included in my $9.99 subscription with LR and PS as is implied.  If not then it should be listed as a "Trial Version".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may not be well known,
Premiere Pro single plan also includes Premiere Rush.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

We were able to fix the issue where some users were being asked to update even though they already purchased Rush and Creative Cloud. This should now be resolved. If you continue to have this problem, please let us know, and we can resolve it. 

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just got off the chat and then the phone with both a regular CR and then a supervisor. Both which stonewalled me. What needs to be changed is the page. It is totally misleading and is easily misconstrued as a bait and switch. I looked at my page and saw that XD and Premiere Rush were "Included with your subscription" so I installed them. No mention was made of an extra charge, no pop-up to say it was a trial. It installed and worked. 

When I contacted Adobe about this, I was informed that my Adobe Pro DC did not include these products??? Even though it said it did, plainly and in clear language. So yes, that is a bait and switch. I've worked with Acrobat since the beginning of time and not only is this unethical, it is borderline illegal. So no. It is intentional. Especially since it has apparently been going on since last November. 

myacrobat.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect response debrab39375407.  I have the identical issue with this and no change as of Feb 2, 2020.  I have a concern that Adobe does not really look at our comments since this has been a problem since UngaBungaBunga brought this subject up Nov 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue. And Adobe tells me to log out and wait before logging in. Makes no difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to say that this issue is still an issue...I pay a bunch of money for the suite and I'm being asked to pay 10 a month for "premium Premiere Rush" so I can edit projects across platforms. I pay month so these things are streamlined yet this isn't.  Anybody else feel the same way? There should be a disclaimer that says a crappy version is included with your plan and not the useful one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still a problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recently added PR to my desktop from Adobe CC and was prompted to pony up another $9.95. I was limited in using PR until I did so. As mentioned in posts by others here it states that it's included in my Adobe CC....well not really. Please advise. 

Disappointed 

Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the photography subscription, but addional apps have shown up under "Available in Your Subscription," - Premiere Rush and a few others. There's also a separate "Trial" list of apps. I assumed this is something that's been added, so I install Rush and now I'm told that it's a trial and I'll need to upgrade. This IS a bait and switch. I just spoke with Adobe, and they've sent my complaint on to someone, but they can't label things like this.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just had the same experience.  I see your comment was from last year and they're still doing the same thing they haven't changed it.  It clearly said 'Available in your subscription' and it turns out it's just a trial.

I thought Adobe was a pretty respectable company and I was considering buying the big package but this has really put me off.  Unbelievably bad form Adobe.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je ne peux qu'abonder dans le sens de mes différents camarades.

On est là dans une présentation qui frise la malversation et s'il y avait de l'argent en jeux (heureusement, il suffit de désinstaller RUSH et d'installer Davinci Resolve), cela vaudrait certainement le coup de faire ce pencher un avocat sur l'affaire.

I can only agree with my various comrades.

Here we are in a presentation that borders on embezzlement and if there was any money at stake (luckily, just uninstall RUSH and install Davinci Resolve), it would certainly be worth having a lawyer lean on the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Have just installed PR and was super excited due to it saying that it is included in your subscription, and yes, I installed and am now being asked to pay for it. Really surprising from Adobe as they have some great stuff but this definitely needs sorting out as it is very misleading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing the same issue with an install of Illustrator . . . showing included with my subscription, but the sales page for Illustrator does not show it as being part of the package. With all the comments above, I am not going to install it. I had left Adobe several months ago after being with them since 2003 and unfortunately have found a specific function that is not duplicatable outside of Illustrator at this time . . . was hoping this time would be a better experience, but based on the above comments, it may not be .  . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's now 2021 and we still have this issue... I have the premiere rush app on my phone and it worked, so I was surprised to get the notification on my computer that I had to pay for it (again, since it's supposedly included in my subscription.)  what's going on Adobe??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just fell for the same thing. It says it's available as one of the 10 in my subscription but when you use it it says you only get 3 uploads.

This is obviously a glitch and needs to be sorted. I paid for the subscription and it's included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Still don't know if it's included or not. Either a very annoying bug or total bait and switch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legally i would say that it's included, it's listed as included in my subscription but they don't let me use it, so that would be false advertising and not supplying what they agreed to supply. I have sent them a screen grab and asked them to refer it to their legal department but they just come back with "

Hello Kerry,
We will surely look into the concern you have raised will fix the same at the earliest.
Thanking you for letting us know the same.
Regards,
Adobe Customer Sercice"

They then closed the case.
If you're good at learning Da Vinci Resolve is free and quite advanced. Has anyone found any other alternatives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines