• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush shown as "Included in your subscription" but I'm being prompted to pay for it. What???

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have creative cloud desktop for windows.

Open the Creative Cloud desktop in windows, it shows  Premier Rush as "Included with your subscription"

So I installed it and went through the tour, then at the end of the tour I was prompted to purchase it for and additional $10.65/ month beyond what I'm already paying.  Whatt????

Has anyone experienced this? Why is it shown as included if it's not included? 

I tried to get help from adobe tech support. Yea rigght!!  Major slap in the face. No clear explanation or resolve. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the vey least someone should be able to say whether it's included or not. Already disliked adobe for the horrible "creative cloud" app. I would cancel everything immediately if I wasn't so used to Lightroom...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact issue.  This is dishonest as best and grounds for a class action lawsuit potentially.  Hoping to get this resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  It was listed as included in my plan, then I got a trial version.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now May 2021 - the issue still persist, I am experiencing it as we speak.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe listened to users and responded on another thread here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photograph...

Now, Premiere Rush no longer appears under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines