• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush STILL not responding!

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything I've read in the comment sections but it still doesn't go past the opening stage with the little blue loading circle. I need help with this. I've used the program once, and it was amazing.  But that was the trial version. I have the Package now that allows me to have to program. So I've downloaded it. Again.. Then uninstalled....again.......then installed......again... and this goes on for another 5 times. Each time i'm trying something new that have worked for people in the past according to their comments... but why can't I get mine past this stage??? Someone pleeeeaaaassseeee have the answer for me!!!

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry for the trouble. Can you try the following:

1. Go to the Help menu in Rush to sign out
  2. Quit Rush
  3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there 

Also, try launching Rush while the internet is turned off and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt response. But unfortunetly, I tried both of thoes techniques. Turning the internet off did work, but it said I only had 3 exports available before I'd have to pay $14.99 a month. But I have a photography package already that includes Rush. So it didn't really help either. What else can I try??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. However, Premiere Rush is not a part of the photography plan. For more details, you can refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/kb/starter-paid-rush-upgrade.html

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines