• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush Video Generally Slow

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Premier Rush. I am finding delays in working in the program – especially watching video, which freezes for short blips often.

About my computer:

• RAM: 16 GB
  • Processor Intel  Core i7-7Y75CPU @ 1.30 GHz 1.6 GHz
  • Windows 10 Pro
  • Windows version 2004
  • X64-based PC

The videos are MP4 files, filmed from a live Zoom webinar we ran. Sizes of the original videos, which I am trimming down for use, range from 124,000 to 493,000 KB.

Related items:

• I am wondering if this delay is because the files are kept in the cloud. Is there a way to easily change where they’re saved to the hard drive, ideally moving them back to the cloud when I log off for the day,  so that they are still backed up?
  • I will be getting a new computer later this year. Are there any parameters I should be aware of to ensure this works well in the future? The basic requirements on the web (64 bit, Windows 10) are already covered by my current computer, but if ideally I should have more.
TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for the system details. Usually, screen recorded footage has a variable frame. They could create some performance issues. You can refer to this article for some suggestions and see if that helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-issues-with-screen-recorded-footage-in-premiere-pro/...

Also, please check this link for the Rush system requirements

Let us know if transcoding helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try that, thank you. Questions: I assume I should use the encoder with the original MP4 recorded via Zoom, and not an Adobe Premiere Rush file? What format (and/or preset) should I select?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/rush-is-super-slow-and-freezes-constantly-video/m-p/121...

this was the solution for me, you just gotta sync it and it'll use proxies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines