Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush Wont Run

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to use Premier Rush, but it's not runnig on my imac.

Keeps saying "Premier Rush requires access to Public folder". I have tried pretty much everything, but i cant give premier rush accesss to public folder when public folder does not exist on my imac.

Any easy solution please ?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Note: moved to the Premiere Rush community*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mahbub5C45 

I haven't seen this issue mentioned in some time. Do the suggestions in this link help?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/rush-1-5-20-can-t-access-quot-public-quot-folder/m-p/11...

Let us know your results. Thank you!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

I have already tried those steps hoping for a potential solution.
What i dont understand, if mac doesnt have Public Folder why Premier Rush would look for it anyway.

However, when i first installed Premier Rush it did work and i managed to complete one test project, but after that all of a sudden it started doing this, asking for access to Public Folder.

Is there any definitive solution to this problem so that i can subscribe this app, while testing i really liked this app so wanted to keep it.

Please help.

Thanks
Ahsan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines