• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a photography plan and notice that it said Premeir Rush was part of my subscripiton plan when looking at all my apps. So I intstall it and now I have to subsribe if I want more than 3 exports. Why would it say its part of my subscription plan when cleary its not. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Hi Mario,

We're really sorry for the confusion. Ideally, Premiere Rush is not a part of the photography plan. We'll get it to investigate.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Rush is bundled in 4 different plans:

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/premiere-rush/kb/starter-paid-rush-upgrade.html#PremiereRushplans

Edited: Only All Apps includes Premiere Rush.

The Photography Plan includes the Premiere Rush Starter Plan - "Full functionality of Premiere Rush + 3 video exports + 2 GB cloud storage". This is presumably to give you a taste of the software and leave you wanting more

It always pays to read the fine print in Adobe plans (if you can find the fine print). There are always limits and restrictions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's kinda missleading with it tells you its included and then its really not. But whatever.  

Thanks for the clarifacatiaon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The full functioning software is included so you get what is promised.

But you only get 3 video exports with the Photography Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my Rush plan but it still shows that export number has expired. Not sure what's up as I had Adobe even remote in and recreate the problem and look at my account and I'm paying for a Rush plan. I better not get charged for a plan I can even use fully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really?? It's like saying to someone you got a free car but then the engine starts only 3 times. So you got a fully functional car sitting on your car park but you must now buy it and use it 🤣🤣🤣 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As John_Waller says, the Photography Plan can be used with a limited number of exports, but the CCDA notation that the free plan is also included in the subscription is misleading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering pegs all 16 logical coresRendering pegs all 16 logical coresRendering does not use GPURendering does not use GPUNot only is Premiere Rush not worth paying for, it is not even worth the time it takes to install. Won't use your GPU. Even the Photos app that comes with Windows for free uses the GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read the message thread above, I understand that only 3 exports are included. Why indicate that the product is included in my package when it is not really? This limit is not indicated before downloading! In fact, it is a product limited to only three exports? Honestly we can not say that it is included in the subscription. This borders on false advertising!

You should transfer it to the trial versions section!

Regards

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario,

We're really sorry for the confusion. Ideally, Premiere Rush is not a part of the photography plan. We'll get it to investigate.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kartika - can you give an update on what the investigation is doing? I've also had an issue with Adobe Rush appearing to be a part of my photography plan ( see https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premier-rush/td-p/10942956?page=1 ), which is very misleading as it's not - it's only a trial. 

I would consider one of two outcomes of the investigation to be satisfactory:

1. The non-trial version is made a part of the photography plan as it currently indicates in Creative Cloud
  2. Premier Rush gets moved to the Trials section of Creative Cloud, because its only a trial version.

An unacceptable result would be for it to stay in the "Included in your subscription" section, when it clearly isn't included in my subscription.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on when we will get full upload functionality on Rush, on our Photography Plan, or if we don't, will you have it moved to where it belongs in the TRIALS section. This has been allowed to go on for too long now without a resolution or good reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too see that 'RUSH' is part of my photography plan.   It does not say 'Trial'.  It says 'Download'.   So I downloaded it and invested some time in the app.  Now you say it's not part of the Photography plan? Misleading at best.  The original post was 6 months ago and it seems you still have not addressed this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Rush is not a FULL version that allows UNLIMITED exports then put it into trials section of CC.

False advertising carries penalties in the UK. Especially the "Create and share online videos anywhere" should be changed to "Create and share 3 videos ONLY unless you subscribe".

Wasting my time downloading to find this out afterwards is very very misleading and dishonest.

Annotation 2020-04-19 133312.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am very diaspointed in Adobe for saying that Premier Rush is part of the photography plan. I invested time to learn it and really need more work on this video, but I exported it only to realize that I had only 2 more exports available. Either it's included or it isn't. Adobe, shame on you for false advertisement. I think those of us who downloadeded it, are now entitled to full use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also very disappointed with this! Only 3 exports in total, so I'm not going to explore this app. Why putting effort in it, while you only have 3 exports and i'm not going to pay that much for a few video's i want tot edit. 

I don't need endless export, but 1-3 exports per month would do for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing work by Adobe to destroy goodwill and trust in their company. Would whomever is bringing the class action lawsuit please drop me a line?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe has done nothing to rectify this, either by removing Rush from the photography plan since its a trial only, or by adding it properly to the photography plan, I would recommend to anyone who needs a good, free, (open source), ad-free, well supported video editor to search for Shotcut. It's available paid on the Microsoft Store, but free to download and use on their website for Windows, Mac, and Linux. I use it now instead of Rush, since Adobe has messed us around with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with the many others on this post. This is simply false advertising. There is no fine print to read. The Adobe Creative Cloud says Premiere Rush is included. I mainly use Lightroom Classic. Every once in a while I need to make simple edits to a video. Since Premiere Rush was "included", I thought "Great I will install it". I wasted two hours installing and learning the basics. I agree with Gezichtsveld "1-3 exports per month would do for me." Does anyone know if Photoshop, which is included, is also a trail version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Photoshop is the FULLversion and is useful when used alongside Lightroom Classic.

Rush would be useful if it was the full version or as I have said before it should be moved to the trials section to prevent misleading people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information Kevin. Good to know Photoshop is the real version.

Gerald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, I fell for this misleading bs yeterday, wasted time and energy and data. And seeing how far back the original post goes I think Adobe needs to get their act together. It is a trial, and not included in the Photography Plan, advertise it as such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with the others. This is misleading and wasted a lot of my time learning to use it. I suggest anyone wanting a full package of video tools free get Davinci Resolve. The free version does almost everything the expensive paid one does and comes wiith a detailed manual. See https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/br/products/davinciresolve/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, only 3 exports is WAYYYYYYYYYY too little for a reasonable person to use this for it's intended purpose; Making high quality videos for social media. if a person posts every week, or every day. they would have to pay because even per week is enough to lose the 3 quickly. 1-3 a month, as the other people said, is great. Adobe if you want to do this stuff, then just discontinue the free version. It's a useless thing with the 3 export limit. 1-3 a month is an alright ammount for people. Either make the entire thing paid, or make the 1-3 per month thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree 100%.

All the best,

Peter
Personal info removed by mod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines