Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

I have my Adobe Creative Cloud installed over a 6 months now. I started using Premier Rush on PC and Mac and everything was fine until I got update. Usually is fine, automatically updating and it's done but after updating Premier Rush  my computer is crashing, my both devices! Not to mention that I cannot do anything on it! How to fix it? I am trying to come back to older version and will see how that will work but still I don't understand why after update my Mac or PC was crashing? Any thoughts? 

Thank you. 

Michaela

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm sorry Rush is crashing. Can you please send us the crash log?

Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨[Your Username] ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Logs⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨LogTransport⁩ ▸ ⁨Archive⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe Premiere Rush ▸ 1.5 ▸

Please attached or copy-paste the latest crash log here. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Hoestly I cannot. 

I tried today reinstalled Rush and open again but it's the same or even worse! I am trying to create a project and in the middle I cannot do anything because 'it's working'. 

Abode Cloud showed me today info that it's aboude cloud issue and need to repair which I did but it's the same. I don't understand. Other apps working properly it's just Rush doesn't let me do anything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this....so frustrating!!! I cannot do anything!! Any help please...

I really like this app but it's just giving me a headache!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, this has been a rough go. Can you please try the following steps 

• Update GPU driver (Intel or NVIDIA)

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

• Reset preferences and plug-in cache 
    •  Hold down Shift+Alt while Rush is launching. Click Ok to reset the prefs. 
  • Clear your data cache 
    • Launch Rush > Click on Edit > Preferences > Manage Cache > Click on Delete All cache files 

Let us know if none of these suggestions worked or if they did which one. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines