• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush always with te circle never open correctly

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Rush never open projects in computer, since the begining and always running with the circle but never working, uninstalling nothing change 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joaquin!

Thanks for writing in. Could you share more info with us to understand the issue better?

Could you confirm if you're signed in to the Creative Cloud desktop app?

Let us know, we're here yo help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the answer I just saw it, in the beginning I used the test application three times, then when I saved the third project Premiere Rush asked me to hire the product, so I did it, after paying the monthly fee, the program always It has a circle loading but it never loads any project although the other tabs work relatively, I am in a hurry to use this program that is much faster, and simpler than the adobe Premier Pro, it is just what I need although unfortunately it continues as it is even opening as an administrator I had tried it before, it does not work on an HP OMEN, intel i7 8t gen, 16Ram, geforce GTX with Windows 10, all updated, however if it works in the android application in Samsumg Galaxy Note 10 + ultra, I need to use it in the computer. I used the latest version and the previous one, the problem was never solved, I used the desktop version from Creative Cloud.

Thank you so much, 

JoaquĆ­n

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to us.

What happens when you launch it Run as administrator? Right-Click on App shortcut > Select Run as administrator.

Which version of the GPU driver is installed on your machine?

Feel free to share a screenshot of the issue.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines