Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush CC resolution

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am having issues with Premiere rush resolution. It shows up purple and green. When I googled how to fix this it informed me I needed up update intel graphics. It did not solve the issue. What else can be tried?- To clarify the videos were taken all on an iphone 6- when put on a computer the videos are fine. It is only when put into rush the resolution messes up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your video card and driver version.

- Dax

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

driver.PNG

This is the driver version. No video card- was put on icloud / dropbox straight from an iphone 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trvideo.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolution for an issue where green, purple, or pink haze appears in the Source or Program monitors,...

Solution

Recommended solution.

Check and update your device driver.

The device driver version that fixes this issue is Intel Driver version 25.20.100.6323. You can download it from here: Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10.

If updating the device driver does not work, try changing the video rendering settings as follows:

For Premiere Pro:

File > Project Settings > General > Video Rendering and Playback > Mercury Playback Engine Software Only

For Adobe Media Encoder:

File > Preferences > General > Video Rendering > Mercury Playback Engine Software Only

For Premiere Rush CC:

There are no such rendering preferences in Premiere Rush CC. If you are using Rush, you need to update the Intel Driver from the above link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines