• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush crashes On MAC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am beyond disappointed and frustrated. The program keeps crashing, when it does work it's jittery and slow. I have missing files continuously after recreating the project 3 times. 
I have received an error message that it's having issues saving the project as well as syncing to the cloud. 

If I try to access the project on my iPhone (view only) I'll receive an error message on the desktop version that it was modified and I should save a copy or it will be overwritten. Sometimes it allows the save sometimes it just won't open. When it does open files are usually missing.  It's been over a week now and nothing has changed.  I've rolled back to an older version and no change. 

I'm using Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5

Anyone with any resolution to share??

Thanks in advance xx

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Import , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening with all video projects or just one project? I'm wondering if there is a sync  issue with a set of assets that relate to this project. Can you try a new project with different assets to see if you can recreate these issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reaching out.  I finally completed that initial project yesterday. It only took almost a month. So frustrating. I started a new one this morning. I'm an hour in and cannot get pass importing my first clip.  I get the red boxes and the computer froze multiple times.  The support messenger desk have no clue.  I keep explaining the case and issue over and over. Trying the same steps to no avail.  Any suggestion would be appreciated.  Thanks again xx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated your Creative Cloud Manager? Do you have updates pending?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whenever I update the to the most recent the issues are worst.  I'm currently on 1.5.12.  Its a challenge even using that version. Playback is still slow and choppy.  I uploaded the media to the creative cloud folder manually because I tend to lose my clips otherwise.   I creative cloud seems to be updated.  I upgraded RUSH to the 1.5.16 yesterday and had to revert to the older version.  When I recorded the voiceover it looks like it recorded but when you hit playback only a few lines are actually recorded.  So thats new!!! I'm looking for an alternative because this is unaceptable especially since is a paid subscription.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines