• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush crashing during export

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a few posts with users having the same issue - but please are there any fixes to Premiere Rush crashing during every export attempt.

I'm using an iPhone XR with the latest software and every time I try to export my first video with Rush it crashes during exporting and quits the app. I've tried removing the title slide and exporting at 1080 from other users advice but nothing's working.

I tried opening the project on my laptop but there seems to be another issue with some of the clips as they won't port into the project either!!

Can anyone or @Adobe offer some advice? 

Thanks!! 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact same problem, so frustrating as I've spent ages editing this video. 😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and have the XR too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue (but iPhone 11), and none of the community recommendations have helped. Very frustrated with deadlines looming. I just convinced my boss to buy the annual subsciption. Was it a mistake??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have this problem too, but im using samsung. any feedback?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using galaxy note 10 plus and facing the same issue, it keeps crashing when exporting and the app gets reopen, no update on Google play store and couldn't find solution on the Web.. I have a paid subscription and unfortunately wasn't expecting this.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines