• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush - cutting video off at end

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I add a video into Premiere Rush it cuts off 5-10 seconds at the end. I have made sure that the file on my computer has the entire video.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue... I play the video in my iPhone Photos app and I can see the last 5-10 seconds. I import it to Premiere Rush (I don't touch ANY settings) and it always cuts off the last 5-10 seconds. Very annoying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having exactly the same problem. The video I'm importing is 29:12 but when I import it Premier Rush sees it as 29:05. There's a fade to black at the end of the imported video but I don't see why Rush should crop that off. Is there a fix or workaround for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines