• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere rush de squeeze anamorphic footage

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the proper scale for anamorphic footage in premiere rush, thered oes not appear to be a “conform to” option, I used 100 x 77 but it looked ok, but I’m not the best at math and am not sure that is correct.

thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be very incorrect, but here's my math and thought process:

your video is scaled 100 to 100, multiply the width by 1.33 (this number is whatever scale your anamorphic lense is intended for, mine is a lense meant for scaling 16:9 to 2.35:1). Rush will crop anything scaled over 100, so we have to figure out what number to reduce the height to, so that it will maintain the same 100:133 ratio. 100/133 is around 75%, so I figured that the height should be 75 and the width will remain at 100.

This could be completely wrong since Rush doesn't associate the scaling with the ratio of the number of pixels wide and tall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever figure this out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines