Highlighted

Premiere Rush - editing clip length for multiple clips at once

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a stop animation in Premiere Rush. It consists so far of approx 800 photos. After adding they default at 2 seconds a clip and need to change them to 00 00 04 frames and currently only seem to be able to do this for one photo at a time. If I multi select clips at the bottom the clip duration option is greyed out. 

Also no option to speed up. 

Anyone know a way to change all clips in the project to the same duration in one go? 

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Rush - editing clip length for multiple clips at once

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a stop animation in Premiere Rush. It consists so far of approx 800 photos. After adding they default at 2 seconds a clip and need to change them to 00 00 04 frames and currently only seem to be able to do this for one photo at a time. If I multi select clips at the bottom the clip duration option is greyed out. 

Also no option to speed up. 

Anyone know a way to change all clips in the project to the same duration in one go? 

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. As of now, you need to select an individual clip to add speed features. If you select multiple clips, the option will be greyed out. I know this is a tedious job but speed option is only highlighted when there is a single clip selected. 

Please add this feature request and let our engineering team know about it by putting it up here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

If you like, you can use Premiere Pro for adjusting the speed duration on more clips at once.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0