Copy link to clipboard
Hello, can anyone help? Over the past two weeks, my Premiere Rush has been messing up exports massively. It looks fine in the programme and seems the issue occurs when exporting. The image flashes, it has green and pink lines overlayed on the video, it goes negative to normal. A total sh!t show tbh. The issue seems to stop after about 12 minutes of a 1h 10-minute video. I thought it may be due to the original files being on a hard drive, but I have now put them onto the computer and it's still happening. Please see attached images.
I'm using Premiere Rush 1.5.34 on a MacBook Air (macOS Big Sur version 11.0.1 - 20B29) -
Processor - 1.3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
Memory - 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
It has been totally fine until about two weeks ago. I have tried a few fixes I found online, like preparing the video for playback then exporting and trying different export settings. It has been doing it on all my recent videos.
Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it? I'm paying for this and cant export anything!
Thanks so much.
Sorry no help. However, I have similar issue. An upoaded image looks perfect once inserted into my video. When played, unfortunately it has a duplicte image over the original and one is green the other red. Not seeing any solutions, I have looked at several tutorials but no luck yet. If I do I'll let you know. I feel your angst!
Thanks so much! I feel validated haha It is very frustrating. I thought it may be the issue with the Intel, but I can only find a windows update for that. I'll also let you know if I find anything 🙂
Together... we WILL prevail!
DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM!
Hey! So I think I've solved my export issue. After trying a multitude of things, preparing the video for playback then changing the export location worked! I may have been being super dim but it looks like Rush just didn't like exporting videos to my 'Downloads' folder and now works being exported to 'Movies' (on mac). No idea if this will fix yours but so far it seems to have worked on mine. Not a clue why exporting to 'Downloads' was an issue. Thanks! Saff