• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Export error - Flashing images, image going negative with green/pink lines

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can anyone help? Over the past two weeks, my Premiere Rush has been messing up exports massively. It looks fine in the programme and seems the issue occurs when exporting. The image flashes, it has green and pink lines overlayed on the video, it goes negative to normal. A total sh!t show tbh. The issue seems to stop after about 12 minutes of a 1h 10-minute video.  I thought it may be due to the original files being on a hard drive, but I have now put them onto the computer and it's still happening. Please see attached images. 

I'm using Premiere Rush 1.5.34 on a MacBook Air (macOS Big Sur version 11.0.1 - 20B29) - 

Processor - 1.3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5

Memory -  8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

It has been totally fine until about two weeks ago. I have tried a few fixes I found online, like preparing the video for playback then exporting and trying different export settings. It has been doing it on all my recent videos. 

Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it? I'm paying for this and cant export anything!

Thanks so much.

Saffi

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry no help. However, I have similar issue. An upoaded image looks perfect once inserted into my video. When played, unfortunately it has a duplicte image over the original and one is green the other red. Not seeing any solutions, I have looked at several tutorials but no luck yet. If I do I'll let you know. I feel your angst!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much! I feel validated haha It is very frustrating. I thought it may be the issue with the Intel, but I can only find a windows update for that. I'll also let you know if I find anything 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Together... we WILL prevail! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! So I think I've solved my export issue. After trying a multitude of things, preparing the video for playback then changing the export location worked! I may have been being super dim but it looks like Rush just didn't like exporting videos to my 'Downloads' folder and now works being exported to 'Movies' (on mac). No idea if this will fix yours but so far it seems to have worked on mine. Not a clue why exporting to 'Downloads' was an issue. Thanks! Saff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue! I read your comment and tried exporting to "movies" and it worked like a charm. I'm also on a mac. Weird issue, but thank you for solving!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines