• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush freezing then crashing.

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When my wife tries to edit videos she imported it freezes then crashes.  I just updated my graphics card so I'm curious if that is the problem.  Windows 10 is up to date, and my graphics drivers are up to date, Rush is up to date as well, I even tried to roll back the the install to a previous version but that didn't work either.  The computer has a Ryzen 3800x, with 32 gb of ram, and a radeon RX 6800 XT.  All other programs on the computer are working fine since the upgrade.  We even tried Devinci Resolve 16 and that works fine, but she like using Rush better.  Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank You

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chad!

Sorry about the performance issue. Please provide more details.

• Which device have you used to capture the footage?
  •  Are you getting any error codes or messages?
  • Could you try launching the app as "Run as administrator" and see if that helps?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-The camera is an older Sony mirrorless camera, but it's the same one shes been using on all of her videos with no problem in the past.  

-No error codes it just freezes and crashes, then windows says it's making an error report.

-I did try to Run As Administrator and the same thing happens.

I pulled an old computer out of the closet and installed Rush on it and she is able to edit the same video files we are have issues with on my computer.  The old computer doesn't really have the specs for editing and it does it at a much slower pace so I would still like to get it running on my computer.  Unfortunately I a;ready sold the old graphics card so I can't put it back in to see if it is the new graphics card.  Thank your for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a customer service email or number I can call? Posting my issue to this forum doesn't seem to be working. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chad! Sorry for the delay in response. Can you let us know the details of the media files like (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)? Does it only happen with particular files?

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind my wife went back to DaVinci Resolve. It's free and it works on my system, already cancelled my Rush subscription. You would think when you pay for a service/software the customer service would be better than a free software.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines