• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush- insert shapes

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating an athletic highlight video.  At the start of the frame, I'd like to circle the athlete.  Can someone help?

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Hi ryandelsen!

We appreciate you writing in. As per my understanding, Rush does not have a feature to create shapes. You can look for this in Adobe Stock where you can have free templates for Premiere Rush.

If you like you can import and edit your project in Premiere Pro. Feel free to add feature request here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ryandelsen!

We appreciate you writing in. As per my understanding, Rush does not have a feature to create shapes. You can look for this in Adobe Stock where you can have free templates for Premiere Rush.

If you like you can import and edit your project in Premiere Pro. Feel free to add feature request here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't you create basic shapes in Rush? Basic meaining simliar to those in PowerPoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ryandelsen did you ever create that highlight reel? I am looking to do the same thing. I did see a YouTube video that showed how to circle the athlete (using Apple's iMovie) but wonder if Rush can do something similar. Essentially the solution is add a pause effect to the video clip, apply a precreated image of the circle, and then remove the image, and then start the video clip again.

Does anyone know if Rush can do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A workaround I use: find the desired shape in any of the Wingdings/Webdings fonts and copy-paste the special character into Rush as text (make sure you set the same font in Rush or else it won't work). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines