Highlighted

Premiere Rush is not available for Note 20 Ultra.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I've noticed that the app Premiere Rush isn't compatible for the Note 20 Ultra. So, when is going to be available?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU, Mobile version, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Rush is not available for Note 20 Ultra.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I've noticed that the app Premiere Rush isn't compatible for the Note 20 Ultra. So, when is going to be available?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU, Mobile version, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Omar,

Thanks for writing in. Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

You can submit a feature request on Rush UserVoice to keep a track of the progress: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kartika,

We Own such a high end phone and face compitibility issue. This need to fixed on priority.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your point. However, Rush is available on those devices that are tested by the product team. There are some devices that are still under compatibility tests for Adobe Premiere Rush. I hope we can add more devices as early as possible. 

Thanks

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0