Premiere Rush limited to 3 exports in a subscription

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription mentions Premiere Rush is included. It does not indicate it is a free version limited to 3 exports so is not usable. We can only run the demo.

I spent several hours installing it make it run (too many problems) for nothing.

Thanks Adobe

TOPICS
Desktop version, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Rush limited to 3 exports in a subscription

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription mentions Premiere Rush is included. It does not indicate it is a free version limited to 3 exports so is not usable. We can only run the demo.

I spent several hours installing it make it run (too many problems) for nothing.

Thanks Adobe

TOPICS
Desktop version, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 2
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Adobe keeps emailing me to download and start using Premiere Rush which indeed my subscription says is included. I also spent several hours watching videos and installing it only to find out it is a trial version. Spending another 12 euros a month on a limited version of Premiere Pro is of course no option. So Adobe, please remove it to the trial version of your software so people won't get confused anymore or include it in my subscription the full 100%.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0