• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush MOBILE says storage is full whenever I try to export

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am using Premiere Rush Mobile on my 256GB iPhone Xr. So far it's been okay besides crashing every now and then but I'm having a very annoying problem where when I go to export my project it says my iPhone storage is almost full and won't let me export. My iPhone storage is most certainly not almost full. I have over 200GB of space left. Please help!! The settings are extremely limited on the mobile app. I tried chatting online with a representative who was no help at all. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Mobile version , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

This is not ideal. We can get this checked. 

• Is this happening with a specific project or is it random?
  • What type of media files are you working with (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?

We can try a few things that may help:

1. Hard Reset Your iPhone: 
• Press and release the Volume Up button quickly.
• Press and release the Volume Down button quickly. 
• Press and hold the Side button for a few seconds until you see the Apple logo.
1. Close all apps that are in the backend 
2. Set export quality to 1080p 30 fps 
3. Turn on "Airplane Mode" and set the phone to "Do Not Disturb."
4. Duplicate project > Attempt to export in a new project
5. Disable tracks to identify if there's a specific clip/asset that is causing the issue
6. Sync project to another device and export it from there.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the identical problem, and I have an IPhone 11maxPRO with 512GB and nearly 300GB available, and it's saying the same thing that I don't  have enough storage space, super frustrating as I just ditched splice for this, this is the second time I've edited this video, and now I can't export it - super frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too! same iphone version too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any solution.  And if so.  What worked?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a 4k version to be exported, not the 1080 version. This has been pretty frustrating. I called the Adobe online customer service and the person didn't know how to help me. I asked for someone else to help me, and was told it would take over 24 hours to get a call back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with IPad Pro 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there ever been a resolve for this? 
I am using an iPhone X with 160g free storage yet I am getting the same error message when trying to export a 2.6gb video file from Rush.

It works with a 500mb file but won't export anything larger.

All the video footage is filmed on my phone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same issue - I was able to export the video in smaller sections, but I'm going to have to bring them back together to upload them to Youtube anyway, so it didn't fix the problem. Hoping there's a simple resolve for this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any solution?  If so what worked ?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having the same issues. I can export @ 1080p but I want to export @ 4k. I have a ton of storage space available. What gives, Adobe? We're paying for this monthly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Tried all of the above. It's very random, sometimes the videos show up in my iPhoto's, sometimes they don't. I'm on an iPad pro with the latest IOS and plenty of storage, including adobe backup, so there needs to be another option. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of these solutions work. Also very frustrated that I have over 100 GB of available storage on my iPhone and after spending hours editing a video on Rush I now cannot even save to my files. Have you found any solutions Kartika?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These solutions did not work. And so many people asked for help, has there been any solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone planning to fix this?! It's only been a year. A year in which I've paid $55/month for Adobe to dump non-working apps on me.

Here's a suggestion, use the record profits from a year of pushing intrusive applications during quarantine to actually fix the apps you've already pushed?!

Not only can't I export on 4K (something I can do with apps made by a guy in his basement), but I have plenty of storage, but the app actually lets me render (to 99%) before failing. Oh, and when I try to "send feedback", the app asks for a code from the Authenticator. This, despite not having set up 2FA or an Authenticator for Adobe login. 

Does anything actually work at Adobe? 

I ask, but we all know the answer is: mostly no. So, I'm really just here to vent that youve still not fixed a simple problem in a year. I'm already planning to cancel and move on to a company that cares about the quality of their work, the customers who pay for their apps, and don't install intrusive programs to take over my devices. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an identical problem but on iPad Pro. There is well over half of the space on the entire device free for a 3GB movie, but Rush seems to be using something else to determine available storage. Incredibly annoying and blocks work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on my iPad Pro... I'm on to customer service now and they don't have a clue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here … ☹️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can an Adobe employee please explain why I (and others) pay almost $15 cad per month for a subscription for a product that has a problem and there is no solution!  This has been ongoing since August.  I use this for work.  If there's not going to be any effort into a solution, I may be looking for another product to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, has there been any resolution or workaround for this? Just downloaded this app and created a video, which can now not be saved due to the same reason. Plenty of space on my iphone 11 pro. 

Any input is appreciated!

TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No resolution. Very disappointed w this software. Currently it keeps
erasing my work too on my Apple laptop.--
C Leigh Holder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this exact problem with Premiere Rush on my iPhone 12 Pro. I use it for my studies and it's completely unworkable; I have over 100GB of free space on my phone and yet it tells me that there is insufficient space available and refuses to export. This happens even on 1080P at 30fps, so it's not just a 4K issue. I can't believe that after eight months, Adobe still has not sorted this out. I don't know why I pay my subscription when the software is so unusable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Cant export 4K. Says not enough free space to export a 4 GB Video. I have about 50 GB free space left and got the premium Upgrade. Only allows export at 1080p. Other videos have been able to export at 4K

any new solutions for a paying customer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you sharing your concerns. It would help us if you could tell us more about it -

• Is this happening with a specific project, media or is it random?
  • What type of media files are you working with (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?
  • How are you caturing the footage, external camera/phone/in app capture?
  • Please share the media file with which issue is reproducible.

Also tell us if the workaround of sync-ing project to another device and exporting worked.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nidhi,

thanks for the reply!
As others have stated and giving examples before me, the problems occour on different devices with lots of files no matter what codec or format. In my case all files were filmed with an iphoneXr. I dont have the time nor the multiple devices for testing your software properly. Sometimes it works sometimes it dont. Please tell your developers to fix their mess!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines