• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush not compatible with OnePlus Nord?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find Premiere Rush in Google Play, it says that it's not supported or compatible with my devide (OnePlus Nord). Is there a way around this? I'm using it on my computer and was hoping to use it on the phone too. 

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Hi Simone!

Thanks for writing in. As of now, Premiere Rush is available on selected devices that are tested by our product team. You can check the list of supported devices: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/user-guide.html/premiere-rush/system-requirements.ug.html

Also, please share the feedback with the product team by putting it here.

Let us know if you have any questions,

Thanks again,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simone!

Thanks for writing in. As of now, Premiere Rush is available on selected devices that are tested by our product team. You can check the list of supported devices: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/user-guide.html/premiere-rush/system-requirements.ug.html

Also, please share the feedback with the product team by putting it here.

Let us know if you have any questions,

Thanks again,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This supersucks 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sucks major balls! My Nord is more powerful than some of those devices listed, and yet I cannot use the app....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2.5 years later, still no support. What are you guys doing? I'm paying 650+ dollars for a subscription and I have to pay for another app to edit videos on my android device. can't y'all make a common app that works on all phones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines