Highlighted

Premiere Rush 'Not Responding'

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - tried the free trial of P Rush - even during the tutorial every time I tried to use any features it kept freezing with and not responding. I use Photoshop and LR without any issues.

Not sure what info you would need but I will share what I know.

Processor: i5-8400 2.8ghz

Ram 16gb

64 bit operating system

Thanks!

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Rush 'Not Responding'

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - tried the free trial of P Rush - even during the tutorial every time I tried to use any features it kept freezing with and not responding. I use Photoshop and LR without any issues.

Not sure what info you would need but I will share what I know.

Processor: i5-8400 2.8ghz

Ram 16gb

64 bit operating system

Thanks!

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey JaronD!

That's super weird. I wonder what's going on!

Which version of Rush are you using? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

-Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2018 1
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline - thank you for the reply. I am installing it via the adobe cloud app on windows so I assume the most current version? I did try to uninstall and reinstall - it had the same effect. Works for a few seconds then goes into a non-responding state. Even scrubbing through the 3 minute tutorial video gets a non-responding, then goes then non-responding again. 

Again, I use Photoshop CC with zero issues and Lightroom. Is there any other info you would need from about my computer maybe?

Thank you!

J

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome, m0iam!

What kind of footage are you both using?

-Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

I have the same issue I installed premier rush 1.2 in my Yoga 920 Intel I7-8550U 1.8Ghz 1.99Ghz 16 GB Ram with the latest version of windows 10 pro 1903. everytime I try to open a file MP4 or other type of file is not responding.

Thank you

Jorge

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2019 1
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the exact same setup as jorgelog69 and the same problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Caroline

i just upgraded my Premiere Rush and subscribe for 1 month at $10

and as soon as i start to edit Rush stop to respond do you guys have a solution for this problem

please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problems. Gets not responding when I try to do something like scrubbing, adding filters or basiclly anything!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2018 3
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is a known issue of installing Adobe Apps other than C Drive. This rises issues on other threads which produce so much bugs when you install to other than C Drive. It quite annoying but need some manual config to delete/alter files to prevent this behavior continue. Known issues as Flickering Cursor always happen to those who install Adobe App on other than C Drive. Hope this issue will persists in future.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I've checked out Adobe Rush (version 1.0.2) , which I think looks great as well appears simple to use, matching the look and feel of other applications in the Adobe product range such as Lightroom CC.

However...every time I try to do something the software goes 'not responding'.

• I have tried a couple of GoPro videos as well as the Adobe samples.
  • I have Windows 10  I5 laptop, 8GB and Solid state disk which handles Lightroom CC flawlessly and although its not a super spec laptop I would have thought it could handle Rush.
  • Seems like this is the software, I have also rebuild my laptop just in case to no avail.
  • I hope the next patch will improve as I would like to subscribe to this applicable.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have continued to have a play with this. I have stopped sync (I only have the Free 2GB as I've not decided If I want to pay for this yet)

Rush seems more stable, no hangs - so my performance issue may be related to the sync process? I have a Fibre broadband connection, so its not an internet speed related issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue. It is installed on my c drive and i am  not synching. Just clicking on anything is enough to make it freeze. This is a new lenovo yoga 730. Hardly anything on it it mo. Smacks of a bug to me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2019 1