• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush not working on multiple different systems after multiple reinstalls

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I just downloaded Rush for the first time today and, on Windows, it just gets stuck loading (spinning circle). I have already tried signing out, deleting the preferences, rebooting, and then signing back in. I then tried reinstalling the software and that did not solve the issue.

I then tried installing it on my Macbook Pro and the program did launch, but after trying to import any media it gets stuck on "Preparing media" forever. Signing out, rebooting, reinstalling, etc. has also not helped resolve this. The progam is nonfunctional on both macOS and Windows for me.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing exactly the same.  It used to work perfectly fine and now it's really really annoying.  I have spent hours on this, trying to make it work with all the tips and tricks provided by adobe.

ADOBE, if you are reading this; do the homework and fix your software, it's lousy!  Time to explore new venues I am afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, the following fixed it:

Quit the application: Exit Adobe Rush

Delete the following folder and all it's subfolders:   Documents/Adobe/Premier Rush

Launch Adobe Rush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget what I just wrote, it just fixed a minor step... now I am stuck at 'Preparing Media'.  Needed to force the app closed and I am back top square 1.  I give up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nathaniel5FCB @Bert DW  

Sorry for the trouble here. We've seen an uptick in reports, and we're not sure what is causing this as of now. We're looking into this and will report back as soon as we know more info. 

Can you both confirm if you're using a PC or Mac? Do you have a paid or free Adobe account? 

Could you try the following

1. Quit Rush 

2. Disable WiFi

3. Launch Rush 

Does that allow you to access Rush and your projects?

Thanks!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines