I recently think the Creative Cloud updated on my account and when I went to my Android phone, (pixel 2xl), where the project was started on, the projects have disappeared!
Now, I can see the projects appear for like, a split second on my phone, but then it disappears and my phone says "Start a new project."
I don't see them on any of my connected devices.
How do I fix it? Or are they gone?
Yikes! I'm very sorry about that. Have you already tried signing out and back into Creative Cloud account?
Which version of Premiere Rush are you using? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/finding-the-premiere-rush-version-number/m-p/4788185
Let us know.
Thanks for the details.
Online? Does that mean your project is synced to Creative Cloud?
Have already tried accessing your project on another device?
Thanks for the video. It helps. Did you try to open your project on the desktop version?
Let us know.
Hello, nothing is here on the desktop version.
Hi! I haven't come across this before. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for providing the video. I have a few things I'd appreciate if you can try:
1. Verify you are signed in using the same Adobe ID on each device (either Individual or Enterprise). Must be the same.
2. Try creating a new synched project on desktop and see if that appears on the desktop and your Android device
3. Try creating a new synched project on the Android device and see if it’s still there when you quit and re-open Rush, and verify whether that project appears on your desktop computer.
FWIW, the same thing happens on my ipad. My projects appear for a split second, having been created on my phone, and it disappears on my iPad.
Hello, did all 3.
The new projects seem to be there, however, my old projects are still there... like ghosts... 😉
project made on my Macbook Pro and Pixel 2xl, and they both are in my iPad, but my old projects are still appearing, but I can't get to them because they disappear.
Sorry for these issues. Again I've never seen this. The team and I are trying to think through possible causes.
Two more requests:
1. Can you let me know if you have previously opened all of these projects on the desktop?
2. On Mobile, can you go to Project Browser > Tap on the gear icon > Preferences > Share logs > Share logs and project files
Thanks so much for sending the logs. That was very helpful. We did confirm that there are two email addresses associated with these logs. I'm not exactly sure what we can do but here's a few suggestions
1. Can you try to find the instructions to do the migration and see if it works?
2. Can you try signing with your school/work and/or personal ID to see if the projects are present?
Hopefully, we can track them down signing into the correct account or they can be migrated if it's not too late.
Let us know how it goes.
Hello, is this the migration you are speaking of?
which 2 email addresses do you see?
one that starts with fun and the other that starts with jh?
BTW, I wanted to note:
Whenever logging into my school/work account from my phone, I cannot just log in using Google.
That brings up an error.
I have to log in to Adobe, and I had to like, set up an account through there.
Could that be the cause of the problem?
On desktop I just click Log In Using Google
Also, did I ever sign in using my BASD address and click Personal?
Any new ideas?
Is this just a thing I'll have to ignore? My projects are gone?
Thanks for any help!