• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush on Mobile iPhone 11 Pro MAX, Black and on Desktop latest release

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried using the latest versions of Premiere Rush on my iPhone 11 Pro Max with the export coming out as a black screen, the image I had in the front of the video is rendering but the video won't render properly. I tried everything. I then downloaded the Desktop version of Premiere Rush, and the same exact results happened. I am using 4k 24fps resolution graphics I shot with my iPhone 11 Pro Max. The results are the same on two versions on computers, I tried exporting in every single resolution to test it and it always ends in a black video. This is fundamentally broken and I wasted a lot of time trying to make it work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Thainks,

Sorry, you're running into this issue. I haven't heard of this happening. Can you tell me if this issue occurs with all projects, or is this is a specific project? Does this issue happen with any media type or specific to the 4k24p files you mentioned?

Let us know and we can dive deeper.

Thanks,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines