Highlighted

Premiere Rush Opens but all options greyed out

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have re-installed Rush after rebuilding my machine and it opens with the spinning blue circle but "Create a New Project" and all of the menu options are greyed out except for the help menu. I have Lightroom Classic installed and it works fine.

Premier Rush version 1.5.20

Asus ROG Zephyrus

Proc: Inter Core i7-8750

Memory: 16 GB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Rush Opens but all options greyed out

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have re-installed Rush after rebuilding my machine and it opens with the spinning blue circle but "Create a New Project" and all of the menu options are greyed out except for the help menu. I have Lightroom Classic installed and it works fine.

Premier Rush version 1.5.20

Asus ROG Zephyrus

Proc: Inter Core i7-8750

Memory: 16 GB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BGruber!

We're really sorry for the trouble you're having with Premiere Rush. You can refer this community thread that talks about the similar issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premiere-rush-showing-blue-circle-constantly/m-p/113172...

Let us know if that brings any change.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with mine for the past two days. Turned comp off, then back on. Uninstalled and re-installed, and still won't work. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0