• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Opens but all options greyed out

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have re-installed Rush after rebuilding my machine and it opens with the spinning blue circle but "Create a New Project" and all of the menu options are greyed out except for the help menu. I have Lightroom Classic installed and it works fine.

Premier Rush version 1.5.20

Asus ROG Zephyrus

Proc: Inter Core i7-8750

Memory: 16 GB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BGruber!

We're really sorry for the trouble you're having with Premiere Rush. You can refer this community thread that talks about the similar issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premiere-rush-showing-blue-circle-constantly/m-p/113172...

Let us know if that brings any change.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with mine for the past two days. Turned comp off, then back on. Uninstalled and re-installed, and still won't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME. And I have no blue circle. I just cant add any tracks anymore suddenly?! I only have 2 and others are greyed out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. When I try to import mogrt file into Premiere Rush, I can see that the menu options are greyed out. For this reason the attempt fails. Signed out and signed back in but this didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just realized how to work on Premiere Rush, so my reply above is useless. There seems to be no way to delete comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines