• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Pan & Zoom Issue - Turn Off Adding the Effect Automatically

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community! This is my first post in this community and I'm just posting wondering if there is any fix to this little issue I'm having trouble with. I've been using the mobile version of Premiere Rush for a while and this is the first issue I've been dealing with. 

What I'm dealing with right now is that every time I upload a new photo to the video I'm working on Premeire Rush, it always applies the "Pan & Zoom" effect and it's kinda bugging me as I do not want this effect on my photos all the time.

Pan & Zoom Issue 

I will provide a video to show what I mean, also ignore the photos you see as it's only project related for my English class.

Has anybody encountered this issue too? And does anybody know a fix for it? It's really annoying at this point, especially when adding multiple photos at once.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

At the moment, Rush does not have an option to not auto-apply this effect. Adding that option is on our to-do list. We are releasing this feature incrementally as we complete various pieces of it. We debated whether to turn on auto-apply before the switch to turn it off was added, and we obviously decided to do so. Our apologies that this has proven troublesome in your case.

To learn more about the feature, please see my reply in this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/why-have-my-still-pictures-zooming-in-and-moving/td-p/11670412

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue ojn the desktop. Seems something to do with the latest update.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment, Rush does not have an option to not auto-apply this effect. Adding that option is on our to-do list. We are releasing this feature incrementally as we complete various pieces of it. We debated whether to turn on auto-apply before the switch to turn it off was added, and we obviously decided to do so. Our apologies that this has proven troublesome in your case.

To learn more about the feature, please see my reply in this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/why-have-my-still-pictures-zooming-in-and-moving/td-p/1...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been a huge bother to me as well. You need to turn OFF auto-apply. It is a real pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG PLEASE turn it off! I use Rush to make stop-mo videos (250 frames minimum!) and this is literally CRIPPLING my work flow. I am so disappointed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just found that if you have the transitions window open when you import multiple stills, you can turn off 'pan and zoom' while it still has all your newly imported frames selected, and it will apply to all of them. Hope that helps you @Lex5FDD - trying to do stop motion with this auto-enabled must be a nightmare!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up to now, if I want pan and zoom for still images, I've done it in iMovie and then uploaded it to my Rush project. For some reason, I cannot turn ON the pan and zoom effect in Rush....The On toggle is just not available, yet I am using an updated version, Might this have something to do with needing to update my OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

This pan and zoom for images is not working.  It does not show start and end for long images, I was trying to pan of image size  21041px by 1080px. I am  using ver 2.7.0.

Please help

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines