Highlighted

Premiere Rush Premium mobile content not syncing to Desktop

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a paying subscriber and use Premiere Rush on my iPhone and Mac.  Up until a couple of days ago everything was syncing perfectly, however, as of this morning, new video projects on my iPhone are not syncing to desktop even I request that it should be.

Here's some of my hardware/software:

• iPhone 11 Pro Max
  • iOS 14.0.1
  • Macbook Air 2015 running Big Sur Beta
  • iMac 2012 running MacOs Catalina 10.15.7
  • Premiere Rush mobile version: 1.5.32
  • Premiere Rush Mac Version: 1.5.29 (Build 32)

On my iPhone it appears as though the video projects are syncing, but on the desktop app it doesn't acknowledge I have a Premium account and won't sync.  Error messages attached.

I've reinstalled all apps, rebooted every device, and even tried the Rush Beta on the desktop with no success.

Thanks for your assistance.

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Rush Premium mobile content not syncing to Desktop

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a paying subscriber and use Premiere Rush on my iPhone and Mac.  Up until a couple of days ago everything was syncing perfectly, however, as of this morning, new video projects on my iPhone are not syncing to desktop even I request that it should be.

Here's some of my hardware/software:

• iPhone 11 Pro Max
  • iOS 14.0.1
  • Macbook Air 2015 running Big Sur Beta
  • iMac 2012 running MacOs Catalina 10.15.7
  • Premiere Rush mobile version: 1.5.32
  • Premiere Rush Mac Version: 1.5.29 (Build 32)

On my iPhone it appears as though the video projects are syncing, but on the desktop app it doesn't acknowledge I have a Premium account and won't sync.  Error messages attached.

I've reinstalled all apps, rebooted every device, and even tried the Rush Beta on the desktop with no success.

Thanks for your assistance.

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?