Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Premium mobile content not syncing to Desktop

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a paying subscriber and use Premiere Rush on my iPhone and Mac.  Up until a couple of days ago everything was syncing perfectly, however, as of this morning, new video projects on my iPhone are not syncing to desktop even I request that it should be.

Here's some of my hardware/software:

• iPhone 11 Pro Max
  • iOS 14.0.1
  • Macbook Air 2015 running Big Sur Beta
  • iMac 2012 running MacOs Catalina 10.15.7
  • Premiere Rush mobile version: 1.5.32
  • Premiere Rush Mac Version: 1.5.29 (Build 32)

On my iPhone it appears as though the video projects are syncing, but on the desktop app it doesn't acknowledge I have a Premium account and won't sync.  Error messages attached.

I've reinstalled all apps, rebooted every device, and even tried the Rush Beta on the desktop with no success.

Thanks for your assistance.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jonathan, I have the same issue.

I'm also new, and I have a near identical set up as you do, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iMac 2013 with Catalina, latest Rush App for desktop installed, Latest Creative Cloud App for desktop installed, and recently installed Rush mobile app - Nov 2020.

I have also paid for the Rush monthly subscription to get all premium features and benefits.

I have filmed heaps of video content, and my Mobile is now out of storage space (256gb) with 180gb of video content, and my Rush mobile app is holding onto about 35gb of storage space on my phone also. I have copied all my video media onto back up hard drives for the iMac, and about 40 projects that I want to get off my mobile to free up storage space, so i can remove those finished projects and their video media off the mobile - to keep a copy of the project on the Creative Cloud so that I can then access it via my iMac, along with the video media in the portable hard drives, in order to keep filimg/editing new content.

I have sync turned on, and there is the mobile & cloud icon displayed next to each of the projects on my mobile - My problem is that i can't see the projects on my Rush desktop app, or in my Creative Cloud account - even though I have the Rush Paid subscription version. Its very frustrating becuase I dont want to lose / delete those projects, which means my phone is now in a bind for storage space.

ADOBE or a community experty, do you have any suggestions? Please help.

Regards,

Lange

(Rush / Creative Cloud newbie)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines