Premiere Rush "Auto Save Incomplete" -- WHY???

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a bunch of problems with Rush (for desktop) over the last few weeks - thankfully most of which have been resolved, but the one that is nagging me the most is a random pop-up message saying, "Auto Save Incomplete: We haven't been able to automatically save changes to your project in a while. Please close & re-open the project to save now and ensure you don't lose any work."

How can I fix this? 

Note: I have a completely updated Dell XPS 7590 w/ 32 GB RAM + up-to-date Windows 10 + up-to-date Adobe products as well.

TOPICS
Cloud sync, Desktop version, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John!

Sorry for the trouble. We can get this checked. 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been getting the same error message. My version is 1.5.58 (Build 64). I am having to close the program to save about every 5 edits. My projects are also not syncing between my desktop pc and my laptop. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines