• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush: "...Please close and re-open to save now and ensure that you don't lose any work."

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I kept getting this pop-up while editing so I closed Premiere Rush and re-opened it again just to be safe and when I clicked on my project, it was gone. It looked like if I had started a new project. I updated Rush, logged out/logged in, un-installed Creative Cloud/installed it again, searched my synced files in the Creative Cloud, and found the original video but it was unedited (useless), downloaded Rush on my phone but it wasn't there either. I've tried looking for my project in my file explorer, but I don't know where to look. Rush has never given me problems with saving projects until today. I'm not sure if this is relevant but my laptop doesn't have enough storage and my project is more than an hour-long so maybe that had something to do with it? I don't know. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

that I needed to close it and then re-open it to save it. So I did that and when I re-opened it the project was there but when I clicked on it, it was empty. It looked like if I had started a new project. I don't know where it went or how to get it back. I'm stressed because I had been working on it for more than a month and it was more than an hour long. Adobe Rush has never given me problems before until today and I was so close to finishing it. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?