• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush says I'm out of exports but I subscribed 2 days ago...

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I bought a Premiere Rush subscription over the weekend.  When I did that, I still had 3 exports left...  Used up my 3 exports then the refresh button wasn't working I thought it might take a few hours to set it up... but it's been 2 days later and I still see the message on top.... but trying to buy tells me I already have this product (as expected).

Tried reinstalling, updating to no avail.  Any help?  I just bought the product and can't use it!

Annotation 2019-11-04 160848.pngAnnotation 2019-11-04 160859.png

Then I get this  : 

But the refresh button does nothing.

Annotation 2019-11-04 161118.png

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Hi all, 

Sorry for the trouble with this issue. I believe this was resolved today. If you continue to experience this problem by end of the week please let us know and we'll get it resolved asap. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Best, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Had a chat with an Adobe representative last Friday and was told to wait until today and the problem would be corrected. I updated Premiere Rush today and when I tried to share a project I again received the "you have exceeded your export limit" message.

I'm paying for something I can't use and am not a happy user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as well. I was told to wait so I did for 4 days! I still have the same issue I don't think they can fix it I've been with the support team and it seems as if they don't know how to fix it. I can't just keep waiting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah - was with support earlier today and was told that engineering is aware of the issue and working on it.  Seriously - I'll ask for a refund if this isn't fixed by the end of the week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Sorry for the trouble with this issue. I believe this was resolved today. If you continue to experience this problem by end of the week please let us know and we'll get it resolved asap. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Best, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can now export videos. I still have an open case. Could you resolve that open case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup - same - it seems to be working now...  that was cutting it close...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response! Really happy to hear it's working correctly now. I'm not sure how support closes cases but I'll pass along the info and hopefully, they can sort that part out soon if they haven't already. 

Take care, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am afraid I have the same issue. Paid for the subscription just some days ago. Reinstalled because of some problems and now   it says I've reached the limit, when I press "buy" it would cancel the transaction, because I've already paid. I am not sure what to do. Would be happy to get some advice. Oh, I am working on my iPhone 7 plus - if it's somehow important. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi smokestacklighting, 

Can you please trying signing out and back into Rush? Please make sure to use the same Adobe ID you purchased Rush with. If you continue to have an issue please reach out to Adobe support (800) 833-6687

Cheers!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bloody hell, I reactived my Rush subription yesterday. Paid for it and still showing as can't export because trial expired. Adobe will you actually do something about it. I worked an hour on a project and certainly I do not want to lose it uninstall the app and havinf to reinstall it! FIX IT! ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a paid plan that includes Rush for a long time but only recently started using Rush and have the same problem - it is threatening me that I only have two more exports left before I have to upgrade. I am so sick of this corporate thuggery from every major software company - MS, Apple, Adobe, Flickr, Vimeo, Facebook, you name it, they offer products that simply don't work properly and little to no customer support. Flickr has exactly the same issue, but at least with them it only threatens that you need to upgrade and you just click through it. When will this be fixed Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Having the same trouble with exporting. Subsciption purchased, still blocking exports as 'limit reached'. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software to no avail. Any suggestions please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Premiere Rush is included in my package, but exports are limited to three. That doesn't seem normal to me. Or, did I miss something ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.  I enrolled in the Adobe Suite which includes Rush about 10 months ago.  I just recently strated using Rush.  After saving three videos I'm apparently locked out (I can start program but not save or export anything).  I clicked the "Upgrade" button at top of screen and Adobe want to charge me $10 a month for a program I already subscribe to.  This can't be normal. It would be like editing three photos in Photoshop and then being forced to upgrade.  I would like to know what is going on Adobe.  Hello - please respond Adobe.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush is an add-on subscription. This is normal. While you get the "app"
with any CC plan, you need to pay an additional $10/mo to get rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're saying you get the app but to make it work you need to pay an additional $10 a month?  This is a minor program that Adobe wants to charge as much as the entire Photo Suite.  That's not right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue!! Why must Adobe support asked me to contact Apple? Of course I have contacted Apple.. and they suggested me to contact Adobe. Why can't Adobe ask my email address, then do the investigation and track my purchase with Apple - and find yourself whether I have paid or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines