Premiere Rush says my video has been exported successfully, however, it doesn't export

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the two hours it takes to export my video, Premiere Rush shows that it has been exported. The first time I did a local export. It only exported half of my video. The next time I tried to export it straight to YouTube. Again, Premiere Rush showed that my video had been exported. I checked on YouTube. When I attempted to preview the video, it said the video could not be played. I then attempted these two processes multiple times with no success.

I got Premiere Rush with the bundle that it comes with for $9.99/month. At the top of the screen, it first stated that I had five exports available. Now, it says I have zero exports available and that I need to upgrade. When I click on the "Learn More" tab, it takes me to a page that gives me the option to start a trial or purchase Premiere Rush. If Premiere Rush is included in the bundle that I pay for each month, what am I supposed to do to get more exports? How do I fix this export issue and is it possible to get my exports back?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?