• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush semi opens but sits with a loading circle, Told that "engineering is working on it"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a trial that I let expire. A couple months later (a little over 4 days ago) I subscribed.

When I open PR, it loads but only a black screen with the blue loading circle. I can see the create a project button to the left, but it is greyed out. I do not receive error prompts of any kind.

I've uninstalled, re-installed, updated, logged out and in, restarted many times. Nothing changes.

The few times I've talked to support they say that "Engineering is working on it". "Engineering has been notified" "This is a known issue".  But I can't find anything about this issue online.

When asking how I would receive notification that the issue was resolved they said "mail, or there will be an update at some point" Doesn't sound too promising.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm holding off on canceling, but am concerned I'll get hit with a fee when I do cancel if this doesn't end up working.

I use PS on my windows 8.1 pc just fine. CC never boots me. I'm loading PR on my windows 10 laptop as it will not work with 8.1, CC boots me often.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Well then... SOLVED.. I thought Windows was updated, but it was not. Easy fix, however not one customer help person reccomended that I double check that windows was up to date. When I checked it, and it said that I was using the most recent version, but just in case, I deciced to click check for updates, all of a sudden it says there are updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well then... SOLVED.. I thought Windows was updated, but it was not. Easy fix, however not one customer help person reccomended that I double check that windows was up to date. When I checked it, and it said that I was using the most recent version, but just in case, I deciced to click check for updates, all of a sudden it says there are updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar problem on Premiere Rush on my iPhone.

I worked long editing a project, then tried exporting the video several times, in different formats, and each time, after the progress bar almost got to 100%, it would give error message saying unable to export.

I then thought to close/quit Rush, then restart, and see if that helped, so I began that process by clicking the home icon (thinking that would put it through the proper saving of the project, but when I clicked the home icon, it got stuck on rotating circle screen.

I left that blue circle spinning for the last 8 hours, and still no better.

The app won't allow me to click anything on it.

I have iOS 16.5.

I'm worried to just close/quit Rush and relaunch it, as I'm afraid I'll lose all my work.

What do I do?

Thanks!

Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines