• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Stuck on Loading Importerquicktime.prm

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried things in previous post but still no luck I just purchased this and very disappointed that just 5 days into using the software Premiere Rush gets stuck Premere Pro loads just fine for now but I really like Premiere Rush to please help

Than You

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Hi Joe!

We don't need to reactivate anything. We can create a new user account on your machine and launch Rush in that. Here's how: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-10-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d

Let us know if that helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph!

Sorry about the issue. I know this is frustrating. We can get this checked.

• Which OS do you have?
  • Is there any specific action that triggers this or, it's just randomly creating the issue?
  • Can you try creating a new user account to isolate the issue?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have the same problem when i try to start the program. Just stuk charging importerQicktime.prm

I have Windows 10.

Please help me with this problem!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maroa,

Do what Kartika said to do follow the link for instructions worked perfect my Rush is back up and running.

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I already try this but the problem continues, it gets stuck in ImporterQuicktime.prm

😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

I am running windows 10 nothing had changed on my PC one day it was fine the next day Premiere Rush would not load.  I have not tried to create a new account I pay for the services therefore a new account would require activation please advise.

Thank You

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe!

We don't need to reactivate anything. We can create a new user account on your machine and launch Rush in that. Here's how: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-...

Let us know if that helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

That fixed it after I crerated the new account logged into my cloud launched Rush worked great !!  Logged back into my normal account and WooHoo back in business thank you so much !

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that! Give us a shout if anything else crops up. Happy to help. 

Thanks.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika! 
I have the same problem and the solution worked for me too except that Premiere Rush is still freezing on my original account. Works as intended on the new user account. I've tried reinstalling everything but nothing works. I am now forced to change account every time I want to edit in Rush which works but is far from ideal.

Please help! Thank you
Cecilia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

I have tried eveything form creating a new accout to even doing a fresh install of all cloud products and still the same issue.  I can still access Premiere Pro but Rush wills till not load I hope Adobe can fix this issue I really liked the software thats why I purchased it,  I will keep trying to get Rush working for a few days and see what I can come up with for a fix I hope your tech department is aware and working on this issue.

Thank You

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika, I have experience the same issue with Rush not loading at all. Created a new account on my Windows 10 which has helped in the same that I can now run Rush on my new account - one question though is how can i retrieve the Rush projects I had created under my previous account? Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

The new version (1.5.44)  is available on Creative Cloud. Can you try and see if that helps?

Let us know how it goes. 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm experiencing the same issues here.

Mac Mojave 10.14.6.

New account creation doesn't work for me.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.5.58 and it's still not working.. maybe it will work on 1.6 @Kartika Rawat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am getting this too. I just started a new series using this and I already missed 2 days of uploads to to this error. I build software and couldn't figure this out from the answers in the thread from Kartika or other past forums and threads on the topic. I understand creating a new account might solve it  (which it did not for me) but this is not something I see well aligned to the user agreement here and do not think that is anything more than a bandaid solution temporarily. I would appreciate a quick fix here I already regret paying for these services 😕 I updated, still no fix, i downgraded, same issue, etc for all answers in this thread.

i7 6700k
gtx 1070
16gb 3200mhz ram
Windows 10 Premium (all updated including gpu and other drivers)
Samsung 960 SSD + Samsung 860 SSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I add my voice to that. I have tried the recommended - closing all CC apps, logging out, deleting Rush preferences, rebooting, logging in again -- and it still hangs at this point. I am not going to set up a new user on the machine simply for running *one* of the CC apps, when I can do *everything* else I want from the standard user. It would be like Microsoft saying you needed to log in as new user to use Word. When can we expect a bug fix for Rush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I was never able to run Preimer Rush a single time. I paid money for a program that has never worked. and now i am reading there is no fix after months of adobe know about this. Already regretting giving adobe money for this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried every possible solution provided by Adobe. Nothing worked. How come I pay for something and Adobe just has no answer to this problem? This dates back to 2019.. and that says it all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally, I have tried every "solution" and no one them worked so don't know what Adobe is going to do about this.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone do anything about this.

Thank You 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run Rush as Administrator in Windows 10 and this worked for me. Not sure it will for everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika

Why do we have to go to the windows operating system / user account management to fix and Adobe software problem?  I have just had the same problem this evening with Premiere Rush bluescreening my W10 laptop and now failing to load (stuck on Loading Importerquicktime.prm).  Im on the latest V2.0 of the product, did the uninstall and reinstall, clearing temp files, etc.. to no avail?

Please advise 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have had this issue many times over the last couple of years.

Last night I went through every solution on this forum. Non worked for me

This morning I went on the chat support. After going through various attempts, the agent pointed me to this forum and told me as far as he was concerned the issue was fixed (I can use rush by creating a local account) I was 🤬🤬🤬

Rush still not working on my primary login acct, only local acct

THEN

Purely out of luck, I still have an old windows 10 boot disk (i am now on windows 11). I tried running Rush from the old windows 10 boot disk. No Luck. Still stuck

I then reverted back to my windows 11 boot disk and Hey Presto. Rush works!!

I did nothing else

Non of my apps are on different drives, they are all on the OS drive so there is no file linking, permissions linking mapping or anything between my drives. Seems to me in my case the issue is somewhere in the adobe system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It war very easy to solve this problem:

It was Microsoft Defender how blocked the application from loading.

I checked the rules for Ransomware.

I try to tell you how to ckeck but english is not my native language:

1) Start Premiere Rush until the loading stops

2) Kill it with tastmanager

3) start MS Defender

4) Click the symbol for Virusprotection

5) scroll to the bottom to Ransomwareprotection

6) Click the text "app..." the third blue text

7) Click on the big button "add apps" or something in english OS

8) choose "last blocked apps" Then you should read Premiere Rush. Maybe some more Adobe applications

9) allow it/them to acces what they want

I hope it works for you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines