• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush stuck when loading

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see in the screenshot, Premiere Rush is stuck and will not allow me to make content. When opening it for the first time, I tried following the tutorial but it got stuck in preparing media. I restarted, signed out, signed in, etc. and nothing worked, it is still stuck. Any solutions?Screenshot (1302).png

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Hi:

Tried running as Admin and it did not work. 

What worked was to sign out of the Rush.  The app closed automatically after the warning that this action would log you out of all the Adobe apps in your computer and proceeded to close automatically.  Then I reopened Rush and signed back in. All worked fine from three.

Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A quick update: I manage to be able to create a new project, but premiere rush is extremely slow at loading files, whether its images, videos, or folders. Once i select the videos that i want to edit after waiting minutes, it gets stuck on the "preparing media". I have uninstalled and installed the program, as well as opening it with the alt key, nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Rush is also stuck - can do any editing HELP please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same problem on Win 10. When importing media it takes a very long time to import during which time the program hangs "Not Responding". It will frequently repeat this behaviour during edits. Its basically unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear that Rush won't start all the way for you! Are you all on Windows machines? Try this.

- With the app closed, right-click on Rush and select "Run as Administrator"

I'm also wondering if y'all have any updates available for your OS. This will update your graphics drivers and the works: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027667/windows-10-update

Hope that helps!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

Tried running as Admin and it did not work. 

What worked was to sign out of the Rush.  The app closed automatically after the warning that this action would log you out of all the Adobe apps in your computer and proceeded to close automatically.  Then I reopened Rush and signed back in. All worked fine from three.

Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did the trick for me also. Thanks afor sharing!

Apps: LR Classic, LR CC, LR CC mobile. PS +++ Devices: Macbook Pro 13" M2 (2022), MacBook Pro 15" (2012), Win10 PC, iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro, +++ Sony A7IV, Lumix G9, Canon G11, +++ Website: https://mobios.de

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jorgusan thank you so much for sharing!! After googling a lot and trying many things, this is the only proceedure that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running on Windows 11 and Run as Administrator did not change anything. It still freezes when I try to share the large video to an external drive. Rush works well with short and one song type videos but on files larger than 999 MB it will freeze when trying to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't need an updated graphics driver for windows 10, I'm using windows 11. I don't think Rush was cut out for large videos or movies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem.  I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and even installed an older version but nothing worked.  After signing out, it asked me if I wanted to sign out of all Adobe programs and I said yes. When I reopened Premier Rush, it prompted me to sign in and accept new terms and conditions and then I was able to create a project.  

This took me 3-4 days and I got behind on projects.  There's got to be a better way for Adobe to get us to accept terms and conditions.  There was no indication in Creative Cloud or in any of the programs that this was a necessary step or the programs wouldn't work.  Extremely frustrated but thankful you found the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines