• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush subscription limited to three exportations

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Rush included in my subscription. But when I use it there is a message limiting to three exportation and  asking for another subscription more to Premiere Rush. How is it possible?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been asked numerous times, and there's no official reply from Adobe. It seems the description that the software is available and included in our subscrition is wrong and misleading. It is a trial and should be listed with all the other trial software. Its actally a nice and simple video editor but there's numerous free offerinsg that do the same and more without a trial. Its a shame Adobe don't do the right thing here and simply move this to trial software to stop wasting all our time (and there's)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Steven. I'm feeling deceived by Adobe. I will look for another product to do easy video editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good news: There is no longer a three-export limit in the Starter plan for the desktop version of Premiere Rush – Adobe removed this limit in version 2.0 on November 15, 2021.

Basically, Rush on desktop now acts the same as Rush on mobile – the no-cost plan gives you unlimited video exports with a "freemium" model that offers use of most of the features and content.

If you want to use Rush's premium features and content in your exported videos, then that wouldn't be included for free and you'd need to upgrade to a paid plan. More details covered here:

Premiere Rush Free Download: What's Included in the Starter Plan?

But the basic Premiere Rush app is now free with no export limit on desktop or mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines