• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush — If you're needing video editing, then I'd suggest...

Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can see they don't monitor this forum at all. If you're needing video editing for non-commerical reasons, then I'd suggest Da Vinci Resolve. They have a free version (honestly!) and it's pretty near a fully fledged, professional video editing package. Steep learning curve compared to the simplicity of Premiere Rush, but it can do so much more.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

As far as I can see they don't monitor this forum at all.

Yes. It's largely a user-to-user forum. You can provide feedback to the team on User Voice.

If you're needing video editing for non-commerical reasons, then I'd suggest Da Vinci Resolve. They have a free version (honestly!)

Resolve is probably too complicated for most people on Rush. Most people using Rush just want to use Rush or something similar to it.

Steep learning curve....

OT discussion belongs in the Video Lounge so I'll move your comments there.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a google search for Shotcut (note, no 'r'). It's free, open source and available on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It's very good and isn't a trial version... If you're on Windows you can get it from the Microsoft Store, but it costs there. The downloadable version from the website is free as in beer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if you're on Windows 10, there's a free video editor built right into the operating system!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have Windows 10, thanks Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Paull. It is a good recommendation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines