Highlighted

Premiere Rush subscription limited to three exportations

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Rush included in my subscription. But when I use it there is a message limiting to three exportation and  asking for another subscription more to Premiere Rush. How is it possible?

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Rush subscription limited to three exportations

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Rush included in my subscription. But when I use it there is a message limiting to three exportation and  asking for another subscription more to Premiere Rush. How is it possible?

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 2
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been asked numerous times, and there's no official reply from Adobe. It seems the description that the software is available and included in our subscrition is wrong and misleading. It is a trial and should be listed with all the other trial software. Its actally a nice and simple video editor but there's numerous free offerinsg that do the same and more without a trial. Its a shame Adobe don't do the right thing here and simply move this to trial software to stop wasting all our time (and there's)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 3
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Steven. I'm feeling deceived by Adobe. I will look for another product to do easy video editing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a google search for Shotcut (note, no 'r'). It's free, open source and available on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It's very good and isn't a trial version... If you're on Windows you can get it from the Microsoft Store, but it costs there. The downloadable version from the website is free as in beer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if you're on Windows 10, there's a free video editor built right into the operating system!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Paull. It is a good recommendation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Paul. It is a good recommendation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have Windows 10, thanks Steve

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0