• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush will not open

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Premiere Rush and really like it.  After trying to replace an audio clip, the program locked up. I believe at that point I may have had to use the task manager to shut the program down.

Ever since then, I can't open Rush.  I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it, restarted computer, shut down the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Pro.

I am able to open the Rush project in Premiere Pro but really want to use Rush.

When I open Rush, it begins loading the program, then gets stuck.  I can see on the "opening page" of the program that it is stuck at "Loading ImporterQuickTime.prm"

No matter how long I wait, Rush never opens, so I can't get in and try to change preferences.
I'm stumped, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kathy!

We're really sorry about the issue. Please let us know the OS you have? Also, could you try creating a new admin user account and check if that works?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines