• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush won't install

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for Premiere Pro. I have been trying to download Rush on my phone since yesterday.  I get an error message in Google play store that says it can't install the and to go through a bunch of steps and things to fix the problem. I did that still won't install. My husband has a Note 10+, he had no issues. I has a S9 it won't even says WHY it can't install.  Help!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Hmm, that's super frustrating! I'm so sorry for the confusion. Have you tried downloading Rush from the Samsung app store instead of the Google Play store?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. I understand you are unable to install Rush from Google Play store.

• What were the steps asked to fix the problem? Could you share a screenshot?

You may check if there is enough space available in your phone to install Rush.

Looking for your response.

Thanks,

KRawat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the step that are suggested in the link in that message on that screenshot I tried. I have 11g of app space, so that is not a problem. Also, I have 14g of available space on my phone over all, so that's not the problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 running android 9.0, so I'm really not sure why I keep getting the message in the screenshot. It never states any reason as to why it can't install the app, I only get this message. 

Screenshot_20191206-163308_Google Play Store.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, that's super frustrating! I'm so sorry for the confusion. Have you tried downloading Rush from the Samsung app store instead of the Google Play store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omigawd! Tytyty!  That worked! Worked beautifully!  Samsung or Galaxy app store as it was called on my phone. Searched Rush, installed no problem. That is definitely the solution to that problem. Rush won't install in Play Store,  try in Samsung (Galaxy) Store. Thank you again! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so sick and tired of hearing people to go to that store and it doesn't work it's nonsense it's fake news verify and confirm with a video of somebody going to the Adobe store or somebody going to the Play Store and download in it it'll download it'll a minimalist thought benefit we can't install it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I tried play and Samsung stores and didn't work. I have s20. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines