• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere rush won't load subscription

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - so recently I upgraded my Premiere Rush subscription because I am aware that there is a limited export quota. I upgraded my subscription on my laptop but my Premiere Rush app wasn't giving me extra export quotas even though I have made the payment which is absolutely ridiculous and adobe customer support isn't available on a weekend. Frustrating 

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020
Mine ended up working once my account was properly processed by Adobe. It's
not an instant turn on when you buy it. It took about 3 days for the
subscription to process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Heyy @armandov12519951 and @davidp31762923!! My problem got solved once I emailed Adobe and they just sent me another link because maybe the link that was connected to my app locally didn't really work/ was offline and I immediately got access to Premier Rush with unlimited quota! It was a bit of a hassle tho coz I was in the UK and there is a time difference with the US and it took them a while to contact me but it turned out fine! Definitely try the online conversation box (the AI chatbot whic

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

basically, i made a payment to upgrade my plan but they still won't give me extra export quotasbasically, i made a payment to upgrade my plan but they still won't give me extra export quotas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I even had Adobe remote in to try to troubleshoot and they couldn't figure it out. I better not get charged for an application I can't actually use! Lets hope they figure this out as this shouldn't be a problem to begin with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider me 'three'. I too re-subbed to Rush this weekend...bur the app wont sync with my paid subscription no matter what I do. I updated to latest IOS, cleaned my files on Creative Cloud, reinstalled the app several times, logged out then in with my account...and nothing! I was hoping to edit this weekend, but nope. Im just here scratching my head what could be broken?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine ended up working once my account was properly processed by Adobe. It's
not an instant turn on when you buy it. It took about 3 days for the
subscription to process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it definitely depends on what computer you are on (?) Mine is a Windows 10 laptop but it's not very good in terms of processing payments through an application that is downloaded locally whereas if you are using it on an iPad iTunes do kind of process these things faster

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heyy @armandov12519951 and @davidp31762923!! My problem got solved once I emailed Adobe and they just sent me another link because maybe the link that was connected to my app locally didn't really work/ was offline and I immediately got access to Premier Rush with unlimited quota! It was a bit of a hassle tho coz I was in the UK and there is a time difference with the US and it took them a while to contact me but it turned out fine! Definitely try the online conversation box (the AI chatbot which would direct you to an customer service officer!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines