Premiere Rush won't open my MOV file

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to upload an MOV file to Premiere Rush, I get a message saying the program was unable to open the file. Despite the fact it's a screen recording created through Quicktime/Apple and I read that all Apple files are supported. 

For more background, I have attemped to do this on a MacBook Air circa 2014 and an iMac from 2019 and get the same results. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 3.27.01 PM.png

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Rush won't open my MOV file

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to upload an MOV file to Premiere Rush, I get a message saying the program was unable to open the file. Despite the fact it's a screen recording created through Quicktime/Apple and I read that all Apple files are supported. 

For more background, I have attemped to do this on a MacBook Air circa 2014 and an iMac from 2019 and get the same results. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 3.27.01 PM.png

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

Sorry about the issue. We can take a look.  Could you share the file with us? We can try testing it at our end.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0