• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Won't Open

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says, I've got the photography plan and I installed all available applications for this plan. The only thing is that Premiere Rush and Bridge don't open. They're installed and each time I click to open the application, it doesn't open. Nothing happens. I've updated my laptop to the current day and age and nothing has worked. I've looked at countless forums and I tried everything. Could really use the help here!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Premiere Rush

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Creative Cloud app, try to uninstall and reinstall the latest versions of both applications again.  It may be possible that in updating the laptop, something was malformed.  A new installation should solve this.

What OS are you running on your laptop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how to check my OS because I'm not very familiar with what's what in computers. I just know that I have a Windows 10 laptop and my build is 1903. I've only tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but not the whole thing. I'll give it a go. Should uninstall all the other apps I have already?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win10 / 1903 - you're on the current build!  So seems like all's good there.

If  the other apps are working, they shouldn't need a reinstall.  I've found that sometimes the "CreativeCloud" host application is the culprit - and I need to make sure that it is up to date before the individual (photoshop / lightroom / ....) apps will run smoothly.  Double check to make sure that the CreativeCloud master app is up to date too.

Sometimes it's just a matter of logging out and then in again so that my PC remembers that it's actually me at the helm.

And, sometimes - a reboot & some "words of encouragement" are all my PC need.     Hope it get's going.

A brand new version of Rush just became available, so it may be a good thing to get the new-new version. (PremiereRush has the ability to change the speed of your clips now!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open it but I can't play video. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What type of video are you trying to import?  (codec)

How did you take the footage? Phone?? Camera? vid cam other (go pro)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines