Highlighted

Premiere Rush won't properly load on new MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm running Premiere Rush for the first time on a brand new MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.5. Rush will not load. A blue wheel just keeps spinning endlessly instead. Premiere Rush is up to date. I have tried multiple times. Please help!

Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Rush won't properly load on new MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm running Premiere Rush for the first time on a brand new MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.5. Rush will not load. A blue wheel just keeps spinning endlessly instead. Premiere Rush is up to date. I have tried multiple times. Please help!

Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel!

We're sorry for the trouble you're having with Premiere Rush. Let us know if the suggestions mentioned here help: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premiere-rush-stuck-on-load/m-p/11341173?page=1#M6145

We'll wait for the results.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0