• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush won't show separate photos

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded 12 different images into a premiere rush project. In the project assets tab all of the images have the same preview even though they are different files and have different file names. When I drag them into the project timeline they continue to look identical to each other, even though they are different images. I thought it might just be a weird quirk so I exported the project. Even the exported video shows the same image multiple times instead of the different images I originally brought into the project.

I've tried quitting and restarting, starting a new project but nothing seems to fix this glitch. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Hello Caroline,

I closed out Rush and re-opened and started a new project. I also re-exported the problematic images through a different program. It's all working fine now. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

This is what solved for me. I had to use Photoshop jpegs instead of Illustrator jpegs. Nothing else worked... So, I exported from Illustrator, then opened in Photoshop, selected something random so it would detect a change, then saved as PS jpegs. Problem solved. Not a cool bug, but thankful someone had a fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hio Renata,

Please provide me the source of the images that you have.

Also, a screenshot and OS information would be helpful too.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vinay,

The images are exports of a file I created in Illustrator. The operating system is Windows 10.

Capture of Rush Error.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Renata,

I don't think Rush can handle Illustrator files for now. Check the below link for the same.

How to import audio and video footage in Premiere Rush from the computer, phone, or cloud

Please raise a feature request on User Voice.

Premiere Rush: Hot (840 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vinay,

The files in question are jpegs, not Illustrator files. They were exported from Illustrator originally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Renata!

Let's trash your prefs to give Rush a hard restart. First, I'd delete all your images from the project file. Then, with the program closed, hold down Shift+Alt (Shift+Option for any Mac users reading this)! Then launch the app and re-import the pics!

Let me know how that goes!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Caroline,

I closed out Rush and re-opened and started a new project. I also re-exported the problematic images through a different program. It's all working fine now. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue and closing did not resolve the issue. I'm importing multiple JPGs and all the thumbnails appear the same—adding them to the project does not correct the thumbnail or what's displayed—exporting the file doesn't correct it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and can't find a way to fix it. I've tried everything I can think of to resolve it with no luck, even uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I've spent almost 2 hours on this already with zero progress made to my project. It's extremely frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Restarting Rush didn't work for me either. Anyone find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just opened all my jpegs that I had exported from illustrator in photoshop and resaved them in the same folder. The illustrator jpegs still show all the same, but the photoshop jpegs are fine. So strange!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what solved for me. I had to use Photoshop jpegs instead of Illustrator jpegs. Nothing else worked... So, I exported from Illustrator, then opened in Photoshop, selected something random so it would detect a change, then saved as PS jpegs. Problem solved. Not a cool bug, but thankful someone had a fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines