• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush wont open at all

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It opens on my mobile but not on my computer. It's up to date. I've tried restarting the computer. I tried opening while holding down the alt key. I jsut get the image of the girls face and it won't move any more. Am about to look at other platforms as spent way too long trying to solve this. what are some other platforms?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Rush forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Glennys5FA2 

I'm sorry for the trouble. Would it be possible to take a screengrab of the splash screen where Rush is stuck? If you let Rush sit there for a few mins 3-5, does it eventually launch? 

If you're up for it, getting a dump file would be very helpful to us. Here's how

1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del, and then select Task Manager.
  2. Identify a process for which to create the dump. 
  3. Right-click the process and select Create dump file
    NOTE: The dump file is created in your Windows Temp folder and is named ProcessName.dmp.
  4. Navigate to the temp folder by typing %temp% in the Windows address bar or command prompt, and press Enter. By default, this folder is located at C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp.

Thank you, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines