Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere won't load Rush projects

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

since few days it seems to be unavailable to open a iPad generated Rush Scene on Premiere Desktop App. The Project is visible, but if I click on it it is greyed out and nothing happens. What do I wrong?

Best

L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Hi,

thanks for you response!

@Meg The Dog

Yes, it is a bigger project with some mixed material from iPhone, Panasonic TZ61 and GoPro 4.

The Files are completed uploaded. The blue ring in the upper right corner was full and is closed.

petergaraway​

I installed Rush and the project is actual loadable, also in Premiere.

So my workaround is first to open a iPad generated project in Rush on Desktop and than in Premiere.

Its fine for me!

Thanks

L

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a large project with large source files?

It's going to take a while to both upload the source flies from your iPad to the cloud and download the files to your computer once you click on the project there.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lampla

I've seen this happen a few times. Can you please try to open the Rush project on the desktop you have Premiere installed on first? Once you've opened the project in Rush, trying opening the project in Premiere Pro.

If you have any issues getting your project open after that please let us know.

Thanks,

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for you response!

@Meg The Dog

Yes, it is a bigger project with some mixed material from iPhone, Panasonic TZ61 and GoPro 4.

The Files are completed uploaded. The blue ring in the upper right corner was full and is closed.

petergaraway​

I installed Rush and the project is actual loadable, also in Premiere.

So my workaround is first to open a iPad generated project in Rush on Desktop and than in Premiere.

Its fine for me!

Thanks

L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar problem with an edited film with lots of added media - but it was fine until just now! Now it will not open, at all. I do not have Premiere Pro, though I had just opened my laptop which had Rush running on it (in order to manage a different project), and I wonder if it is something to do with that since the timing seemed to coincide - except for the fact that only the film I want to open won't open. All the others do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines